Trustach Shooting Supplies recognises that management of the Company’s activities in an environmentally responsible manner makes sound business sense and demonstrates a commitment to the principles of sustainability. We accept that active and practical leadership in respect of environmental management is a key business function and that a concerted approach must be adopted to prevent pollution, minimise waste and achieve continual improvement in environmental performance.
Trustach Shooting Supplies will achieve this objective through:
- Complying with all relevant legislation and statutory guidance.
- Continually monitoring, improving and updating processes to ensure compliance with statutory requirements and standards.
- Applying an HACCP-based environmental management system to identify environmental aspects of our business.
- Setting clear and attainable objectives and targets.
- Monitoring and reviewing performance against these objectives and targets on an ongoing basis.
- Recognising that all employees, at all levels of authority, are responsible for ensuring that we achieve our goals, and as a result:
- Ensuring that all staff are properly trained to carry out their functions.
Waste and energy reduction is our main priority in improving our environmental performance. We seek to conduct our activities in such a manner that efficient use is made of every resource we use or consume. Ultimate responsibility for the Environmental Quality System lies with the Managing Director. The Quality Systems Manager is responsible for the implementation, coordination and maintenance of the system. Every employee has specific responsibilities within the Environmental Quality System to help the company achieve its stated commitment to fulfil the requirements of its customers.
Julian McHardy – Managing Director & Owner